When considering my experience as a PSE student, one event that clearly stands out was presenting at my first meeting (ACS). Preparing t
Al Crosby is part of a team that just received a highly competitive three-year, $1 million grant from the France-based Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP) to explore "revealing universal surface patterning mechanisms in plants and...
Tetsu Ouchi from the Hayward group received 3rd prize in the DPOLY poster competition on March 15th during the 2017 APS March Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Early phase discoveries by M. Muthukumar and former graduate student Ben Mohr, based on the fundamental science of proteins in the lens of the human eye, hold promise of revolutionizing the treatment of cataracts and presbyopia. UMass...
- NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Center on Polymers (MRSEC)
- Center for UMass Industry Research on Polymers (CUMIRP)
- NSF Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing (CHM)
- DOE Polymer-Based Materials for Harvesting Solar Energy (PHaSE) Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC)
- Soft Materials for Life Sciences National Research Traineeship (NRT)